Earlier this week, Universal Orlando marked the opening of its fifth on-site hotel – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – with a special, Caribbean-themed arrival celebration of its first guests.
The new Caribbean-inspired hotel brings the number of Universal Orlando on-site hotel rooms to 5,200. A destination within itself, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is inspired by the rivers and waterfalls of the Caribbean and immerses guests in a highly-themed resort environment using traditional island styling and modern touches.
Amenities and benefits include:
- Snapping a photo from a water taxi of the hotel’s lagoon waterfalls lit up at night, welcoming guests to an island paradise
- Sliding down a water slide into the largest on-site pool at Universal Orlando Resort, complete with a children’s play area, two sand beaches and fire pit
- Sampling Caribbean-inspired food including the signature mojo marinated rotisserie chicken at Amatista Cookhouse, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taking a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey with a rum captain and sampling some of the 75 rums being poured in Strong Water Tavern
- Easing into ‘island time’ in the tasteful, relaxed design of the hotel’s guest rooms and suites
- Enjoying Early Park Admission to the Universal Orlando theme parks one hour before the theme park opens, along with complimentary resort-wide transportation and other benefits
To purchase tickets or book accommodations and packages, visit www.UniversalTravelAgents.com.