While there is still plenty of time to get to Europe this summer or fall, Trafalgar is already looking ahead to 2018 with a host of combinable offers that will allow clients to lock in their trip to Britain or the continent next year at the best possible prices.
To start, the tour operator’s special Preview offer guarantees 2017 prices on select itineraries when booked by Sept. 24 (based on a $200 deposit) for travel in 2018. Furthermore, a 10 per cent early booking bonus discount applies if paid for by Jan. 11.
Other incentives can also be combined to make the deal even better: Past Trafalgar guests receive five per cent off their 2018 land price, and when booking two or more trips of seven days or longer, they will save an additional 2.5 per cent.
“At Trafalgar, we aim to make the 2018 selling season for our valued agents as effortless as possible, by maximizing their booking opportunities,” says Trafalgar Canada president Wolf Paunic. “We are sensitive to fluctuation of the loonie and Preview is the best value of the year for clients who book early which guarantees their places on some our best-selling European guided vacations.”
Some of the Preview options include:
- Italy – A slice of la dolce vita where all roads lead to Rome and beyond with a choice of 17 different ways to enjoy bella Italia.
- Britain and Ireland – With 21 grand adventures on offer, clients can delve deeper to uncover the local legends, lochs, lakes and laughter in Britain and experience the warmth of welcome in Ireland, meeting personalities that showcase the charm of the Emerald Isle.
- France, Spain, Portugal and Morocco – From the melting pot of Morocco to the Moorish architecture of Spain, the fado of Portugal and the food of France, the magic of the Mediterranean is showcased across the 13 guided holidays on offer.
- Central and Eastern Europe – From cobblestone laneways to following in the footsteps of emperors, or taking in the all-encompassing beauty of the Swiss Alps, the magnificence of Central Europe is on display on any of the 15 itineraries on offer.
- Northern Europe, Scandinavia and Russia – Across four Preview trips, clients will journey beyond the deep fjords, glaciers and islands of the north, hear stories of Sami culture in Saariselkä, Northern Finland, and re-live childhood with a visit to the hometown of Santa Claus in Rovaniemi.
- European Discoveries – From the wealth of Monaco to the rustic beauty of Amsterdam, there’s something for everyone across Europe’s iconic destinations. With 13 discovery trips on Preview, lasting between seven and 29 days, travellers cross over multiple countries, immersed in a range of local cultures.
Meanwhile, Trafalgar hasn’t forgotten agents. For each five passengers booked during the promotional period, agents will earn a $100 MasterCard or Trafalgar carry-on suitcase; for 10 passengers, a Beats by Dre Headphones; and for 15 passengers, the first two incentives are combined.