Canadian Traveller is pleased to announce the launch of our first-ever Top 40 Under 40, as an opportunity to recognize individuals who do outstanding work in Canada's travel industry. We believe such an initiative is long overdue, not only so our colleagues and peers can learn of the great talent among us, but also, as a way to encourage the next generation of professionals to consider opportunities in an industry we all love.
Regardless of the segment, there's a rising concern over the retirement of long-time leaders, and a need to attract young blood. With that in mind, winners of Canadian Traveller's Top 40 Under 40 will be featured in a special publication that will not only be shared within the travel industry across Canada, but also with tourism schools that are training the next generation. We will also be leveraging the Canadian Traveller consumer brand and network to connect with professionals who may be searching online for new opportunities or a second career.
So, might you know someone worthy? Here's how it works:
Nominees will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Contributions to innovation within their roles & their organizations overall
- Contributions to workplace culture
- Contributions to the Canadian travel industry at large
- Be employed in Canada's travel industry
- Be 39 years of age or under as of Dec. 31, 2018
- Nominations will be open until 12 a.m. ET on April 9, 2018
- The Top 40 will be announced the week of April 23, 2018
- The Top 40 will be featured in a special issue in August 2018
UPDATE: THE NOMINATION PERIOD FOR THIS YEAR'S 'TOP 40 UNDER 40' IS NOW CLOSED. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter, so you don't miss important updates!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
TO CT'S TWICE-WEEKLY NEWSLETTERS & YOU WON'T MISS ANY
'TOP 40 UNDER 40' UPDATES